With Easter around the corner, it’s the perfect time to organize an Easter brunch at home. A great Easter brunch is relaxing after a day of egg decoration and hunting.
Don’t stress about preparing meals. I’m sure your guests are astonished by these quick Easter recipes. They will be surprised to know these are prepared in such a short time. These taste delicious and your guest licks their fingers.
1. Hashbrown Egg Cups
Hashbrown Egg cups look like cute muffins in a bird’s nest. This is a fun yet easy recipe for Easter brunch.
● 1 pound shredded hash brown potatoes
● 6 egg
● 2 egg whites
● 2 tablespoons melted butter
● 1/2 teaspoon salt
● 1/2 teaspoon pepper powder
● 1 tablespoon butter
● Cheddar cheese
● 1 cup chopped spinach
Steps to make Hash brown Egg Cups:-
1. Heat up the oven to 175-degree C.
2. Bake the potatoes in a nonstick pan for 1 hour and then grate.
3. Spray cooking oil in the muffin pans. Put the small portions of the baked potatoes in the muffin pans.
4. Add another layer of cooking spray and bake them at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for another 15 mins.
5. After taking out from the oven, they look like small nests.
6. Then add some cheese and an egg each in the nest cups of potato
7. Add seasoning. Put the egg white in the nest and bake till firm.
8. Garnish with chopped spinach.
2. Chocolate fudge cheesecake
Easter brunch is never complete without a cake. This chocolate fudge cheesecake is full of flavors which taste like heaven.
● 150 g unsalted butter
● 500g softened cream cheese
● 3 cup caster sugar
● 250 g chocolate biscuit packet
● 2 tsp vanilla essence
● Whipped cream
● Caramel sauce
● 3 eggs
● 5-6 Easter eggs for decoration
● 200g milk chocolate
● 300g condensed milk
Steps to make Chocolate fudge cheesecake:-
1. Crumble the chocolate biscuit into fine pieces and mix with butter
2. Keep the mixture in Refrigerator to chill for 30 mins
3. To make the fudge, add milk, condensed milk, and chocolate in a saucepan. Heat it and stir to make it a smooth mixture.
4. Add cream cheese, vanilla essence, and sugar with the electric mixer. Beat it until fluffy and thick.
5. Pour the mixture in the fudge layer. Bake for 50 minutes.
6. Cool the cheesecake before serving.
Pour caramel sauce over the top and lay some Easter eggs while serving.
Do try out these recipes to impress your guests. I assure these easy to cook recipes will light up your Sunday Easter Brunch.