Craving for some delicious birthday cake but on diet? Do you think a gluten-free diet is boring? Well, it is not. Bake a beautiful milky cake at home this birthday. The moist gluten-free vanilla cake recipe will leave you spellbound as it melts in your mouth.
The cake is light and gooey with lots of surprises. It turns out to be so delicious that it will be a surprise for everyone to know that it does not contain gluten, dairy butter, and milk.
Today I’m going to share an easy gluten-free, dairy-free vanilla cake recipe. Read the following ingredient below for surprises
The most important ingredient for sticking and the fluffy gluten-free meal is xanthan gum. The cake is soft and absorbed in moisture.
I planned my birthday evening with some of my closest pals. We were nearly 10 stags. So, I adapted my cake to serve 10 people. You can change the ingredient ratios according to your requirements.
● 2 ½ Cup Almond Flour
● 1 tablespoon Xanthan Gum
● 2 tablespoon Baking Powder
● 2 tablespoon Baking Soda
● 1 Cup water (boiled)
● 1 Cup Dairy-Free Milk
● 1 Cup Saccharin Sugar
● ⅓ Cup Almond Butter
● 2 tablespoon Vegetable Oil
● 1 tablespoon Vanilla essence
● 3 Eggs
Follow the steps to recreate non-diary gluten-free cake:-
For cake batter-
1. Blend the almond butter, vegetable oil, and 1 ½ sugar in the electric blender.
2. Boil 1 cup of water with 1 ½ sugar in a saucepan.
3. Start adding the almond milk as well as cooled sugar water mixture in the electric blender. This creates a fluffy creamy texture to the mixture.
4. Now add 3 eggs, vanilla essence to the electric blender for mixing well.
5. Strain the almond flour, baking soda, and xanthan gum powder well in a flour strainer. This helps to avoid lumps in the cake mixture
6. Add the strained powder and mix in the cut and fold method. Let it beat in one direction for at least 5 minutes until you get a sticky pudding consistency.
Baking the cake:-
7. Warm the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
8. Grease the pan with vegetable oil.
9. Line it with a parchment paper at the bottom of the pan to avoid the cake getting stick at the bottom
10. Pour the mixture in the pan
11. Bake for about 30 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
12. Insert a toothpick to check if the cake is baked or not.
13. Cool it over a wire rack for 30 minutes
Decorate the cake with Almond buttercream frosting. Add almond and pistachio slivers. Or, the cake looks too appetizing with glazed cherries and pineapple.
I hope your guests love this gluten-free vanilla cake. Also, this dairy-free cake helps you to quench your thirst without changing your diet.