1-Cinnamon, the exotic spice, a great taste enhancer, is essential in every kitchen. Cinnamon recipes are full of flavor and aroma. The gorgeous queen of spices is as good in recipes from breakfast to desserts as in peas and mushroom curry.
This signature spice enhances the tastes of all baking recipes too. Cinnamon provides beautiful color in commercial bakery products. Once you observe the color that cinnamon you will become a fan of this gorgeous spice. Not only it’s delicious but healthy too. Cinnamon has medicinal as well as anti-inflammatory properties.
Do you love the aroma of the cinnamon too? For the cinnamon lovers out there, I am going to share 2 best cinnamon recipes. From the Mexican cuisine to simple poaching of fruits the spiced bark lends its unique properties to the delicacies.
Be it a Christmas or Halloween these holiday recipes are perfect.
The first is the interesting fruity twist to your breakfast essential. And, the second is a cookie recipe which is a classic favorite.
1. Cinnamon Apple Butter
Cinnamon and apple is a great combination. This is going to be the tasty breakfast spread or have a spoonful of it.
● 10 apples
● ¾ cup of light brown sugar
● 2 tablespoon ground cinnamon
Steps to make Cinnamon Apple Butter:-
1. Cut the apple into pieces and add in a saucepan
2. Add brown sugar and cinnamon powder in a saucepan.
3. To the mixture add apple juice, let it cook in low heat for 5-6 hours for having the butter.
2. Snickerdoodle Cookie recipe
This is the soft classic sugar cookie which kids, as well as adults, will love. This holiday cookie can be easily prepared with simple ingredients.
● 2 ¾ cups All-Purpose Flour
● 2 teaspoons Tartar cream
● 1 teaspoon baking soda
● 3/4 teaspoon salt
● 1 ¾ cups sugar
● 1 cup Butter
● 1-2 eggs
● 2 tablespoons milk
● 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
● 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
Follow these steps to make Snickerdoodle Cookie recipe:-
1. Warm up the oven at 205 degrees C.
2. Mix well the flour, baking soda, salt and tartar cream in a bowl.
3. In another big bowl, mix the butter and sugar well. Mix until the texture gets fluffy and color gets lighter.
4. Gradually add eggs, one at a time. Those who don’t eat eggs can replace them with 1-2 tbsp flax seed powder.
5. Add 2 tablespoon of vanilla extract and dry ingredients. Blend and mix the ingredients well.
6. In another bowl combine cinnamon and sugar.
7. Make balls of flour dough and do in the sugar cinnamon mix.
8. Bake them for 2 minutes and store in an airtight container for future usage.
Try out these amazing cinnamon infused recipes to have the goodness of both worlds- tasty and healthy.