Mother is the best gift a child is born with. This mother’s day makes her feel special. How about your hand-cooked food surprising her? In fact, it will be a pleasant gift from her baby. But, are you still confused about what to prepare. We are here to rescue you from the dilemma.
Who does not love the combination of Margarita and the delicious Tacos? Impress your mother with tasty Tacos and Margarita for this mother’s day meal.
Taco is easy and quick to prepare a delicious Mexican dish. You can experiment with the various ingredients. But as my mother has a keto diet, I have selected the one infused with chicken. A fresh margarita is also added to spice up the special meal of the day.
Ready to impress your mom, with your culinary skills; follow my proven Taco recipe and the tested Margarita formula.
Grilled Chicken Tacos
This spicy tacos dish is perfect to please your mom on her special day. The recipe is easy to cook in a very short time. Even if you have never cooked, you can easily make this dish by following the step by step direction given below.
● Vegetable oil 2 tablespoon
● Shredded boneless chicken 1 pound
● Chili powder 1 tablespoon
● Salt to taste
● Pepper ¼ tablespoon
● Garlic powder ½ tablespoon
● Flour tortillas 8 No.s
● Chopped onions ½ cup
● Chopped tomatoes ½ cup
● Finely chopped jalapeno 1 No.
Steps to make Grilled Chicken Tacos:
1. Mix well the boneless chicken, chili powder, garlic powder, little oil, salt and pepper in a bowl.
2. Heat oil in a pan and add the above-marinated chicken.
3. Cook the shredded chicken mixture for 5-6 minutes.
4. Toast the tortillas in heat.
5. Line them with a lettuce leaf.
6. Add the cooked chicken in the toasted tortillas.
7. Finally, add cilantro and sauce for garnishing over the top.
Fresh Lime Margarita
Fresh Lime Margarita, with every natural ingredient, is an excellent cocktail recipe. This margarita fuses fresh lime, tequila, and syrup with fantastic results.
● Fresh Lime juice 1 oz
● Tequila 1 ½ oz
● Sugar syrup
● Lime zest
Follow the steps to make Fresh Lime Tequila:
1. Damp the rim of the serving glass with a lime wedge
2. Mix salt with lime zest
3. Dip the rim in the mixture and twist the rim of the glass.
4. Add 1 ½ oz of tequila and 1 oz juice of fresh lime in the glass.
5. Add sugar syrup. The quantity depends on how sweet you like it to be.
6. Add a few ice cubes and pinch of lime zest- salt mixture.
Serve the freshly prepared tacos with the icy margarita.
I guarantee your mother’s going to love the special meal of Mother’s Day.